Sunday, February 15, 2015

Art Star Critique Cards!

Good Afternoon everyone! Many of you have been asking for me to make an Art Star Critique Card Lesson/product on my Teachers Pay Teachers store, and it is finally finished! A few months ago I posted my Art Critique Stars. I wrapped up the details this morning and it is in my store for you to enjoy! I hope it is something you were looking for to spice up your classroom discussions and get students talking about their art work. Below is a Free Print Out and sneak peak of what the bundle will include.  What you are looking at are stars thats are laminated and labeled with comments. 




Students would receive 2-3 and place them around the room on other classmates art work to start discussion. There are a variety of ways these can be utilized and adapted to your classroom setting. You can click the link below for more information on how they work. Enjoy folks!


1 comment:

  1. This is fantastic! What a great idea! Heading over there to buy them now!

    ReplyDelete