Thursday, July 9, 2015

Sculpture Toys and Tools!

Have you seen these cool things yet!?? I am ordering some cool stuff for my classroom from Amazon and I am locked into all these fun new items I am discovering. These seem great for sculpture lessons, imagination, discovery, creating characters or abstract concepts or characters, I mean the ideas are endless! They are pricy but they seem pretty cool!Check out these cool new sculpture items and sites!Hope I inspired your sculptural mind today!

Toys-R-Us and Target apparently sell these cool gadgets called ZOOB. These seem like another fun item to build and connect with!


Here is another fun sculpture toy called ShapeScapes! These fun pieces come in a variety of colors and can be put together to build some cool things as well. 


No comments:

Post a Comment