Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Time Flies when you are making ART!

I can't believe it is the end of April already! It seems like the year can't go by fast enough and then POOF! It is the time for Art Shows, Curriculum Fairs and end of the year assessment and evaluations! Next week is our Curriculum Fair Night/Art Show Event. There seems to be not enough time (as always) and so much to do! I must say having parent volunteers has been a blessing. Without them I do not know how the school would be filled with art as I imagine it to be every year. I am so thankful for them! School decor of the student work and displays will be soon to come on my blog. As for now, I am off to rest shortly, it has been a super long day trying to catch up!

Any fun tips, tricks, or suggestions for Art Show Night is always welcome!

A great idea would be to create a scavenger hunt for students to see as many works around the school as possible. Fill in the blanks, clues, and question and answer are always great to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment