Saturday, December 14, 2013

eSpark

Over the past two years I have become very interested in researching technology and technology integration in the arts and into teaching. After obstacles and challenges technology has brought me throughout my journey writing my graduate work and working with my students, I have made discoveries, learned new things, and have grown in many ways far beyond what I believed art was. Now in the digital age  I believe as art teachers we must embrace the digital world and be open to new ways of learning, teaching, and growing.

This is a great video and link that explains the use of eSpark. It is individualized learning for students. I think this is such a great tool that I really believe students could successfully use in the classroom! Check it out!
Click this Link to check out eSpark Learning using IPADS

No comments:

Post a Comment