Monday, January 5, 2015

Collaborative Art:Exploring The Starry Night

Here it is folks! The beautiful collaborative mural I have been working on with my kindergarten students through 4th grade students. They all worked so very hard on this display and have done such a beautiful job. Not all of the Starry Night Kinder paintings are displayed yet and there are a few more houses needed to be add at the bottom. The students hung and displayed this all on their own. Just a small bit of guidance from the art teacher fairy that was sitting on their shoulder as well....hehe. I shared these images on the Art Teachers Facebook Page and I am currently making an in depth resource lesson that will soon be posted on Teachers Pay Teachers. I will have a brief Free version posted on my blog within the next week. Thank you all for the compliments and support of their hard work!








No comments:

Post a Comment